Monday 11 April 2005

Mozart and Maiden in Tandem

Its amazing how some good music can just make you forget about the problems in your life for those few minutes that you sit in front of the speaker enthralled. I refer to Mozart's German Dance No.1 in D. If anyone can get a hold of it - sit and listen - it only lasts about 120 seconds. You can almost picture a couple dancing gracefully in one those beautiful and enormous ballrooms in Vienna or Salzburg. (A little larger one than that portrayed by Rogers & Hammerstein).

That's gotten me a little philisophical:
Will we ever know what the answer to life really is?
Can you really tell me what life is?
Maybe all the things that you know that are precious to you
Could be swept away by fate's own hand.

We’re blood brothers, we’re blood brothers
We’re blood brothers, we’re blood brothers
If you haven't guessed the song name - it's 'Blood Brothers' off Brave New World - Iron Maiden, for the unitiated.

Yesterday - I found some success for all the years of trying - anna quoted a Nirvana song in his blog - 'All Apologies' - great pick anna. You can thank me later!!

Something's that's been worrying my troubled little brain over the past few days is this business about the bus from PoK to J&K. Unfortunately - my umpteen (this is called hopefulness) readers will have to wait for the discourse thanks to constraints on my time - bis dann!

No comments: