Thursday 14 April 2005

Happy Birthday Anna

There's something about my room.(ok - our room, anna!) Just yesterday I had to render another blow to wasp conservation in Bombay (I used a Tehelka this time - even better than an ET - refer to past blog for context). Today, just before I started punching my keyboard, this huge bumblebee (and I mean HUGE- must have been the size of an old TT ball - 35 mm diameter i.e.) came looking for stale air, I presume. It did a reconn of the room with one Stray Ass ducking away and then left. I hope it wasn't a reconn mission!

Studies are as nail biting inducing as ever. I cannot remember what I read yesterday, leave alone what I read 1 month back - why did I start so early - I knew there was merit in vacillating till eternity. What this means is that I shall not blog again before the 21st at least i.e. after my Consti paper when I get 3 days for Family.

That also means that I won't be able to wish anna on on my blog for his Birthday - so Happy Birthday, anna. Here are two shots of the two of us - you'll remember them, I'm sure. Varying levels of hair growth, myopia and warmth:

1 comment:

BeeDee said...

oi kiddo, all the best for ur exams and all that. will go swimmingly well. post some kiddie b'day pics after that...would be fun.