Wednesday 27 July 2005

Right, now the photos: They aren't in the order I wanted for some reason, but anyway:


The view from the window of my 'pad' in Twickenham. The lonesome chap walking on the pavement all dressed in black is me.



The trainees with whom I had a drink after my last day at DWS. Claire is at left most. Rhys is 2nd from right and Kate just to the left of him. All three were part of the 2 teams for the Manches Cup. I cant remember the others' names. Rhys is incidentally the supplier of the Superman outfit.



This is me with the Falafel Man in Dubai. There's this nice little place on the corner of a pretty busy street. We asked him to click a photo of us and then asked him to pose. Reward? A complimentary falafel for each of us!



As with most of Italy, Milan too has its superstitious spots. This is a mosaic on the floor of a goat. Its in the Duomo market i.e. the old market next to the Milan Duomo (cathedral). The legend is that if you plant your heel on one of the goat's legs (now prominent due to the crater created) and spin around 360 degrees without falling - you will have wealth in your life. Am still reserving judgment.



This is me outside the Basilica of St. Mark (Santo Marco) in Venice. Venice really is a beautiful place. If you're ever in Italy regardless of where, make sure you do a day trip to there. Venice lives on tourism and is slowly being submerged by the water. No one knows how much longer the city will actually survive before going under entirely.

2 comments:

Johnny said...

nice pics...u got my comments on the don pics i hope ;)

PS: the link to my main blog is www.xanga.com/calopi, i use that more often than i use my blogspot one...

cheers mate :)

Anonymous said...

Wealth is a matter subject to solicitation, please read the offer document carefully before investing.