Friday 5 October 2007

Free Burma / Myanmar

It's not much, but its something we can do - join in...its blogspot's free Burma day today...

Out of respect for this - I open my cellar again...

"It isn't bigger than us - its just wrapped around our necks
There's no good way to chip it away - the rebellion must stay
I tried and I can't - maybe its your turn now
But the world doesn't let us - there's not enough 'you' to fight for

Break it down - end it all with a bang
I can see the black sun turning grey
There's no good way to do this - just the way you can
If the sun isn't what I need - I'll take the stars, anything for that little light I see through the haze

Lost myself in the race I needed to lose
There's options - but not for the survivors
Maybe its best to leave this to the system
But isn't that what I started without?"

No comments: