Wednesday 17 October 2007

The Danger of theology in the Judicial arena

I'm very glad that I was never witness to something like this. The only thing that comes close to it was a number judges undoubtedly very tempted to do something similar on several occasions. Of course, many years of sitting in a seat compulsorily listening to any number of boring and horrible arguments tends to increase one's self-restraint!

I was also concerned of the effect this might have had on one's Ex-Boss. Suffice it to say that his self-restraint, which (I'm told) has greatly increased over the years, did not always endure the strains of the dumbest of arguments and the closest that one could get to perjury in open court...

Grapevine - if you can hear me, kindly provide us with further details of the incident.

No comments: