Saturday 14 April 2007

Oh for a fan....

I'm most irritated with my fan, that doesn't allow me to either study or sleep. Initially it only ever worked on speeds '4' and '5' - a bit of a problem on occasion in Dec and Jan nights, particularly when I had a cold.

Now its worse...it only works on '5' and even then, noiselessly only if it revolves above a certain speed. Otherwise it makes this awful grinding sound which can be heard as far as the half way mark on the floor, if my door is open. Can't switch it off either, because its just too hot in Bombay.

So I can think of no better way while waiting for the voltage to rise again (it usually drops around 1 am - a little earlier today) than blogging and basically bitching about the damn thing. Usually the voltage drop lasts about 5 minutes and if, god forbid, I should be sleeping, it's a pretty good alarm. Today its been going on for the past 30 minutes...argghhhhhh.......die die die fan.

"I wanted to be friends with her too
So my relationship could be the same as yours
I hated everyone just like you
Hating you should be introduced as a new law

Take the time to learn to hate
Come and join the mass debate
Take the time, take the time
It's all uphill you've gotta climb"

Learn to Hate by Silverchair

PS - the voltage seems to have picked up now...bitching does work!!

No comments: