Friday 6 April 2007

Ah the end...

For some reason, I simply haven't been able to get much studying done over the past day and a half or so, which is not particularly good news considering my tight schedule. In any case, I figured the ONE productive thing I could do would be to blog.

But having figured that bit out, I really don't know what to blog about. So I'm backto square one.

The one thing I'm going to tell everyone (though not display through pics, even though I have a camera with me - use your imagination) is a slight change in physical appearance.

I now have long hair, proudly uncut since December (or was it November) and a goatee. Most would remark that this is my post-DMH exam time tradition being carried forward one last time, but this time the hair is significantly longer than I can ever remember it having been. When absolutely unruly, it comes down over my eyes and impairs vision - wonderful! The only negative has been the soaring temperatures in Bombay and this 13X8 mini-oven that I call my room.

Oh, and the bit that really tops it off is that I've put on 15 kilos over the past 1.5 months.

And I swear all of this is true except the weight bit!

1 comment:

Saranya said...

Oh, Agastya muni -
cut it, cut it!! Better cut it before I see it otherwise I will be coming with a pair of shearers. And whatever you do dont go for an interview like that!!!