Saturday 9 December 2006

Of Aid

This post was typed in on 6 Dec. But blogger doesn't seem to endorse blogging by email anymore..so here it is.

Had an interesting chat with SF, who was down from B'lore last evening about future plans in general. Some interesting ideas popping up...lets see.

Am extremely annoyed with myself for not remembering the ratio in the Naulilaa case. How? How? HOW? IL paper was ok...literally with good chunks and not so good chunks...will pass.

Did something I usually never do. Gave money to a kid who came up to me outside College to go get himself a Vadapav. I never do that..on the principle that I haven't earned it and that I can do what I want with money that I've worked for. Don't know why I did today. Perhaps because I was in a slightly ponderous mood after my chat with SF and looking at the world from a larger perspective despite the fact that I'm getting screwed doing CPC...and this is the one subject I've actually finished a first reading in!

Was on my way back from grub shopping and had buns and bread in my hand..yet I chose to give him 5 bucks after asking him if he was definitely going to eat with the money. Can't explain why. I suppose one way or the other - the money will help him out. If he eats - good. If he has to hand it over to somebody else - well, it'll help him get up to his required quota and maybe save him a slap or two.

Can't understand certain things in life...need more time to think. Then the doing can start....

No comments: