Friday 1 December 2006

The hush before the roar

There's a little over 10 hours to go for my IOS exam. So I'm sitting on my bed with a mug of coffee and decided to blog. All is calm. I can't remember a word of what I read 20 mins ago. And yet, all is calm. Tried sleeping an hour or so ago...tossed and turned and ended up not sleeping. And yet, all is calm.

Usually the panic hits at about 6 in the morning for a 10:30 paper. I expect the same today. Wondering how to time my sleep today. Need at least a couple of hours. Day before yesterday, I slept about 3 hours in installments and woke up for the third and final time at 5:30. Wasn't a good idea. Think I'll try a 2-4 snooze today. At least there'll still be noise in the hostel to let me wake up.

Am wondering how to rearrange my room for 3 reasons:
1. Clean it...oh, how it needs cleaning!
2. Get some more visual space.
3. Make future cleaning (that once in 3 month irritation) easier.

Ok - off now...delegatus non potest delegare beckons...

No comments: