Friday 25 May 2007

Me tube

In celebration of the fact that this post is my 100th, I have decided to follow illustrious footsteps and blog a YouTube video. The much improved connection speeds in Delhi have got me hooked to the latest internet phenomenon...

Unfortunately, I seem to be facing some recurring problem with linking my blog to YouTube and so, you shall just have to follow the link and watch...

I have also chosen a 'classic' bit of footage - but not exactly in the same sense as the one posted by the footstep maker...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b8z5JON-fOc

I didn't know this - but the music in the 'Cat Concerto' Tom&Jerry is Listz's Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2....enjoy!

1 comment:

Johnny said...

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.


you posted and they deleted the vid :P