Monday 19 December 2005

Whasssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuup???

Back. Good (???) to be back. Primarily thanks to my latest acquisition. The smart ones will have guessed it. Black and sleek...with a nasty sound-making capacity accompanied by a little orange add-on.

Pictures soon.

Nothing to write about - so I will just keep as shut as possible. Details of HK will be forthcoming on request. Ideally if specific questions can be addressed, it will make my task easier.

Couple of amusing stories will also be blogged soon.

Worry for the day : Anna is listening to James Blunt and Natalie Improbablia...this is going to take a great deal of exposure to death metal to correct.

1 comment:

Saranya said...

Hey,
I have been away from the Nirvana & "noise" room for too long. Shall be back soon to get my hit!