Saturday 20 December 2008

Of Situation

After what appeared to be a gentle reminder of the fact that I am no longer in NYC, this morning I logged onto everyone's favourite networking site and told the random part of the world that I am now in London.

As much as I'd like to analyse and read into how and what made me do so a mere 4 months after shifting to London, I suspect I may have better things to do with my Saturday. (Gasp if you must at its implausibility)

Instead, a little reminder from Chris Cornell for those of us going through not so happy times:

Even when you've paid enough, been put upon or been held up
With every single memory of the good or bad, faces of luck
Don't lose any sleep tonight, I'm sure everything will end up alright
You may win or lose

But to be yourself is all that you can do

No comments: