Saturday 5 April 2008

Maiden Photos

I've been meaning to do this for a while - but I've just been tied up. After due pressure in the cyberspace from SM and a throughly unproductive day, here are some of the better shots from the Maiden gig. I'll blog about the whole thing when I get some time. The photos are in 'small' because it takes forever in any size larger (the problems with 6-7 megapixel cameras), but click on them and they'll blow up on your screen for a better look.


Iron Maiden - just before or after Eddie walked on

The Trooper with Mr. Dickinson playing jackrabbit and running all over the place dressed as an English soldier.

Iron Maiden - Eddie

2 shots during Rime of the Ancient Mariner - my favourite song for the evening.


An excessively excited me before the gig while we waited for the fateful bus (long story).
Footnote for this photo - remarks on the hair are best left unpublished...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but whyy? your hair's so lovely and full bodied!

Shruti said...

I think its looking pretty!